Disney has just announced a new dining plan for guests staying at a Disney Resort Hotel. This new plan gives guests the flexibility of the Deluxe Dining Plan with the same number of meals as the Disney Dining Plan. This new dining plan is perfect for those who prefer table-service meals over quick-service meals.
Disney Dining Plan Plus Details
Everyone in the travel party ages 3yr and over will receive the following each night of their stay:
- 2 Meals Per Night of Stay – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service Meals
- 2 Snacks or Nonalcoholic Beverages Per Night of Stay
- 1 Resort Refillable Mug*
- Beverages are included with each meal. Guests under 21 years of age may choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages. Guests 21 and older may substitute for beer, wine and cocktails.
- Reservations at Table-Service restaurants are subject to availability.
- Guests ages 3 to 9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
- The specific number of meal options and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. However, meals can be rolled over and redeemed in any order throughout the vacation.
*Each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a Resort Refillable Mug, which is eligible for refills at self-service beverage stations at Quick-Service locations at any Disney Resort Hotel.
This is an exciting new option to add to your Walt Disney World vacation package!
Just contact your Starts With A Wish Travel Advisor for more information or to add this new dining plan to your vacation package!