Christine Windes is one of our amazing agents here at Starts With A Wish. Here are her top 5 reasons why you should sail with Disney Cruise Line!
Ready, set, sail!
Disney Cruise Line has four different ships- The Wonder, The Magic, The Dream and The Fantasy. Each ship is unique and has things that the other does not, however, they all offer the same type of experience with special activities for everyone!
Disney Cruise Line has the most to offer for both children and adults! Each ship has a nursery that is for children under age three, a kids club for children ages 3-12, a tween club for ages 11-14 and teen club for ages 14-17. There are adult clubs, sports bars, private adult pools, spas and quiet areas.
5 Reasons why you should sail with Disney Cruise Line:
1. The activities are ENDLESS! From kids clubs to character meet and greets to yoga by the pool, pool side movies and Broadway style shows, entertainment during dinner and pub crawls, wine tasting and dance parties, Disney movies and much more…There is entertainment from 7am until 2am!
2. The dining experiences are AMAZING! Imagine the walls of the dining room that you are in coming to life and your wait staff performing during your meals. Imagine arriving to dinner and sharing your day with the same servers every evening. Imagine your children having the option to eat dinner and head off to the kids club while you have a quiet meal. About thirty minutes into the 8pm dinners, staff from the Kids Club will come and gather children that are done eating and are ready to go play! You will rotate to a new restaurant on each night of your cruise. Depending on the length of your cruise, you may dine at some more than once. The food is fabulous. You are never obligated to dine in the restaurants. The buffet is always an option. Depending on which ship you sail on, you can grab pizza, burgers, salads, sandwiches and sweets from various places throughout the ship! Room service is available 24 hours a day and is free of charge!
3. Who loves FIREWORKS?! Disney Cruise Line has a deck party with fireworks at sea one night. The decks turn into stages for a dance party with the characters. Imagine watching your children dancing with Mickey, Minnie and friends under the stars, in the middle of the ocean with fireworks above you.
4. ARRRGH, Disney has PIRATES onboard the ships! Join your fellow mates for Pirate Night one night of your cruise. The Fantasy and the Dream have a Bibbity Bobbity Boutique onboard that transforms into The Pirates League. Your entire family can get pirate makeovers! Dinner that evening is pirate themed. Most families dress for the occasion and participate in the pirate party on the outside deck after dinner.
5. Disney has their own private island- CASTAWAY CAY! On most sailings, the ship docks at Castaway Cay for a day. The island belongs to Disney and cannot be accessed by other cruise ships, leaving it very private and not as crowded as other places. Castaway Cay has a beautiful beach area with more than enough chairs for everyone. There is a private area for adults only, with a shuttle to take you there if you don’t feel up to walking. Castaway Cay has a kids club! Your kids can hang out in a safe kids only area with other children while you visit the adult only side or take a walk by the beach. Lunch is complimentary and served buffet style on the island. Lockers and locker rooms are available for everyone. The best part…Mickey and his gang disembark the ship to hang out with you all for the day at Castaway Cay.
The opportunities are endless when sailing with Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line is currently offering 50% off of deposits when booking by March 27, 2016. This offer is valid for cruises 7 nights or longer on cruises departing between August and December 2016.
Christine can help you with all of your travel needs. You can reach her directly at Christine@startswithawishtravel.com or 314-495-9054.